Modern aircraft are built with high-precision materials. This is where we come in.
We provide cut-to-size, machine-ready material that is shipped to you just-in-time. thyssenkrupp Aerospace is one of the first links in a long chain of processing steps that transform large, solid pieces of specialized metal alloys into high-precision engineered aircraft components.
Precision always comes first. Using more than 150 purpose-built machines, we process materials, ranging from soft aluminum to extremely hard stainless steel, precisely to our customers’ needs. Our wide array of processing services includes precision cuts (to tolerances the width of a human hair), contour sawing for circles, rings, special shapes, and shearing.
We also offer first-stage machining (including drilling & tapping) and laminating services.
Precision is followed by timing and efficiency. thyssenkrupp Aerospace is dedicated to improving your efficiency and cycle times. We reduce costs and delivery times by optimizing cutting orders. This improves cutting efficiency and minimizes remnants and scrap. We then deliver on time.
We do a lot more than deliver materials, we provide a range of value-added services that enable our customers to focus on their core activities.
- Highest quality of services
- Only absolute precision is good enough in the aerospace and defense industry. Using our state-of-the-art facilities and machinery, we deliver cut-to-size, machine-ready material exactly to your specifications.
- Availability and reliability
- We are where you need us to be, from Seattle to Sydney. With a network of 40 sites in over 20 countries, we provide materials and supply chain services to more than 3,500 customers, including the world’s biggest aerospace manufacturers and their suppliers.
- Competent advice
- We are experts at both material handling and processing, as well as digital supply chain management. We call this Materials as a Service, which means you can focus on your core activities while we make sure you get exactly what you need.
- Just-in-time and just-in-sequence delivery
- By intelligently linking our materials distribution business and supply chain services we are strongly positioned to provide just-in-time and just-in-sequence delivery services. This range of expertise means we can fulfill your changing needs and make supply chains flexible, resilient, and transparent.